BRIDGES FUNERAL HOME GRAY GA : funeral accessories : jackson & barnard funeral home
Bridges Funeral Home Gray Ga
- An establishment where the dead are prepared for burial or cremation
- a mortuary where those who knew the deceased can come to pay their last respects
- (Funeral Homes) A matchcover category whose advertisement mentions funeral parlors, funeral homes, casket makers, or funeral accouterments.
- A funeral home, funeral parlor or mortuary, is a business that provides burial and funeral services for the deceased and their families. These services may include a prepared wake and funeral, and the provision of a chapel for the funeral.
- Gray is a city in Jones County, Georgia, United States. The population was 1,811 at the 2000 census. The city is the county seat of Jones County.
- Beau (1941–), son of Lloyd; born Lloyd Vernet Bridges III. In addition to much work on television, he has appeared in such movies as Norma Rae (1979) and The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), in which he costarred with brother Jeff
- The name of a family of US actors, including
- Lloyd (Vernet, Jr.) (1913–98), noted as the star of the television series Sea Hunt (1958–61). His movie credits include High Noon (1952) and Airplane (1980)
- (bridge) a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- United States labor leader who organized the longshoremen (1901-1990)
- (bridge) connect or reduce the distance between
bridges funeral home gray ga – SanDisk Sansa
bridges funeral home gray ga
“Lily Gray Shoes and the Slippery Slide” introduces this red-headed four year old girl. In successive stories see how she “saves the day” and earns the admiration of the children and adults who come into her life.